About This Course
Robotics can be hard and they can be expensive but this course challenges those ideas to show you that robotics can be both cheap and easy, as well as a world of fun!
In this course you will learn how to use the Tablet Academy Virtual Robotic Toolkit (VRT) and it’s accessory programs.
Produced in collaboration with the robotics YouTube Star “Builderdude35” this course starts with instructions on building your robots within the LEGO Digital Designer program before moving on to explaining the functionality of the VRT.
What you’ll learn
- How to build your own robot in LEGO Digital Designer (LDD)
- How to generate LEGO style building instructions and parts list from the LDD
- How to manually configure and drive a robot in the VRT environment.
- How to use the built in challenges to their best potential
- How to modify your robot using the attachments tool
- How to import your own robot into the VRT and configure it
- How to program a Robot using the VRT and the LEGO EV3 interface
- How the VRT and physical robots can be integrated
- A walkthrough of how to complete the cleanup challenge.
- The latest features added to the VRT